· Premium Nature Sounds CD's with no music or distractions
· 60 continuous minutes of relaxing Sounds of Nature with no breaks
· Mastered and Replicated digitally for highest sound quality
· Recorded on location in North Americas most pristine natural locations
· No annoying music, talking or unrelated background noise
The Baltimore Oriole, featured on this CD is a small blackbird that received its name from the fact that the male's colors resemble those on the coat-of-arms of Lord Baltimore. At one time, this species and the Bullock's Oriole, were considered to be a single species called the Northern Oriole.
The Baltimore Oriole is also the state bird of Maryland. The breeding habitats of these birds are the edges of deciduous and mixed woods across eastern North America. The range of this bird overlaps with that of the similar Bullock's Oriole in the Midwest, and the two species are sometimes considered to be conspecific under the name Northern Oriole.
This recording was made in the mid-west somewhere in Ohio or Pennsylvania and is one of our best SONGBIRD recordings.